Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Season Snaps

I just have not had time to keep this blog up . . . I doubt too many people are even checking it any more! Nonetheless, here is a collection of photos, in somewhat random order, from the last few weeks.

With my new friend, Craig Crook. I was surprised at how few people at the party had ever heard of the town of Palmer, Alaska. Surprised? Devastated is a more accurate word for it.

Melody enjoyed holding Craig's new baby, William . . .

Jameson, warming his toes by the fire . . .

Our gift from my mom, sister and her husband . . .


Jeannette's new sweater . . .

Jameson got a couple of Nerf swords for Christmas. I was shocked at how much fun they were!
The gift Melody really wanted . . . swimming pool Barbie, with the pool and dogs, from cousin Alexia . . .

This shot is especially for Aunt Laura, to show off Melody's new outfit . . .

No comments: