Saturday, February 23, 2008

TUFW YouTube Challenge Recap

The TUFW YouTube Challenge came to a close last weekend. The boys' video did qualify as a finalist but wasn't a prize winner, which might have been just as well. Even though I wasn't a judge (I didn't even know who all the judges were until afterwards), it would have looked bad if they had won. Phillip got a nice hoodie sweatshirt out of the thing.

The various entries racked up over 14,000 views during the contest. I was especially pleased that so many of them got our TUFW "branding" right, which tells me we must be doing something okay. Anyway, the grand prize winner was an entry called Banana Man:

2 comments:

Dusty Penguin said...

Nothing is showing up here.

Palmer said...

That's odd . . . it plays when I click on it. Another way to view it is to go to www.youtube.com and in the search box type "TUFW Banana Man."