Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catching Up a Bit

I know that most folks come to my blog just for updates on the family and so the last few weeks have been fairly boring or disappointing. I have several excuses, starting with being pretty busy, of course. The bigger issue, though, is that Laura and Jamey gave us two wonderful cameras in the last couple of months . . . and I have not really figured out how to use either one. If I ever do get it nailed down, the pictures and video will be much better. If. When.

Anyway, I did manage to download some pictures today finally and so here is a hodge-podge of shots that Jeannette has taken recently.

The first few are from Jeannette and MelodyJoy's trip to Oregon for Jeannette's mother's 65th birthday. Here Melody enjoys a bubble bath with cousin Bailey . . . And cuddling up with Aunt Wanda . . .

And knocking the stuffing out of Grandma and Grandpa Muntz . . .

Their travel to and from Oregon was an adventure. When I met them at the airport afterwards, I brought Jeannette a balloon but, naturally, Melody claimed it as her own . . .

Earlier this week, my cousin David was traveling through the area for his job surveying cell phone towers so he stopped in for a night. He and Melody had a great time together, though she periodically declared him to be "scary." Ever since he's left us, she keeps asking, "Where's David?"

No comments: