As we near the first anniversary of our respective "Gotcha Days" (as much as I hate that phrase, I'm afraid I've been assimilated), today Sarah posted a video that they had made of their journey to get Melody. I took an early lunch today in order to watch it and all I can say is "Wow." I've watched a lot of China adoption videos over the last two and a half years and this one might be the most beautiful. If you have 20 minutes to spare and a high speed connection, go to http://www.rusongfilms.com/Melody and check it out. Keep a Kleenex handy.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Another Melody
As we near the first anniversary of our respective "Gotcha Days" (as much as I hate that phrase, I'm afraid I've been assimilated), today Sarah posted a video that they had made of their journey to get Melody. I took an early lunch today in order to watch it and all I can say is "Wow." I've watched a lot of China adoption videos over the last two and a half years and this one might be the most beautiful. If you have 20 minutes to spare and a high speed connection, go to http://www.rusongfilms.com/Melody and check it out. Keep a Kleenex handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nicely done video. I recognized Sarah right away, as well as Paul & Beth, Andrew & Stephanie and Jennifer & Kevin. Good music.
Hey Palmer,
Speaking of adoption video...I thought you might want to see Jenna's. Straight from the Film Festival...here it is!
-Eric Mortinson
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6765162226700286439&hl=en
Thanks, Eric. Actually, you must be famous . . . I think I had three different sources tell me we had to check out your video. I'm trying to figure out how to post it here on my blog. Good job!
Post a Comment