Monday, November 26, 2012

First Day of School in the US


Today was Jillian's first day of kindergarten in Miss Hu's class at Ben Franklin Elementary.  I, of course, forgot to take my camera and so this is the only photo I got as we dropped her off, using my little camera phone.  She had a very good day.  Miss Hu was impressed by her effort and said she participated in the class and seemed to be accepted by the other kids.  She said that it does take Jillian longer to do things, but other than that, I had the impression that she appears to be on the right track, so far as it can be evaluated in just one day.  Jillian had a huge smile on her face when I picked her up after school.

1 comment:

Mirjam said...

Now that's a pic to brighten up ones day (it did MINE!)

Mirjam (ShenzhenKids, smitten by Jillian)