Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Departmental Christmas Gift Exchange

Last week, the Student Development folks had a potluck lunch (Mexican, of course, since that's our VP's favorite) and a white elephant gift exchange. Here's a photo of us with our various treasures. Let the record show that I tried to get the little Christmas house music box that Matt is holding in the front row--for MelodyJoy--but he stole it from me.

Today I'm looking forward to taking my admissions staff out to First Wok ("the best Chinese food in the entire world") for our Christmas lunch and $5 gift exchange. In the spirit of the event, the gift I brought is a tie that I bought in China when we went to adopt Melody.

Here's a photo of Meaghan from Student Development and Brandon and Dylana from my office in their festive Christmas sweaters. I guess my red tie wasn't festive enough to get into the photo.


And, yes, before you ask: We do think that Brandon is having some issues related to his sexual identity. He swears the sweater's buttons are on the left because it was made by Italians, but we're not so sure.

No comments: