Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Down, Three to Go

I haven't been very good about updating the blog lately, to say the least. When I'm in Lincoln, my time is pretty much consumed with work. When I'm home, I sometimes don't want to spend too much time on the computer because Jeannette assumes I'm working whenever I'm on the keyboard, even if I'm not. Nonetheless, here are a few, very belated photos from Jordan's graduation from Blackhawk Christian School in May.

MelodyJoy is proud of her brother . . .

I hadn't ever seen a graduation where a school official actually turned each graduate's tassel as they crossed the stage . . .
These are some of Jordan's good friends. The fact that most of them are wearing yellow sashes indicates that he hangs out with pretty good students. Jordan could have had one himself but we figured since he was inducted into National Honor Society at Hosanna Christian in Oregon, it wasn't worth the effort to do it again here. At commencement, I was kind of wishing we had gone through the extra hassle . . .



No comments: