Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Photo That Will Make Jeff's Stomach Hurt

Just down the street from us are a string of brand new homes. One of them has this note on the fence by its driveway. Ouch! This is not something you want to see if you're the owner of Bowers Fencing, to say the least.

My buddy Jeff owns a fence installation business in Illinois. I know he puts similar little plates up on his completed fence jobs and I can imagine what he's thinking when he looks at this picture . . . probably something along the lines of "man, I'm glad it's them and not me." Probably just the thought of something like this happening to his business gives him the start of an ulcer. Of course, this would never happen to Jeff or his crew . . . they have only the most satisfied of customers. Right, Jeff?

No comments: